I was born on a Tuesday and since my birthday...
I've been living for 17 years
I've been living for 204 months
I've been living for 890 weeks
I've been living for 6,232 days
I've been living for 149,573 hours
I've been living for 8,974,430 minutes
I've been living for 538,465,814 seconds
I've breathed more than 85,000,068 times!
I've blinked my eyes more than 90,100,068 times!
My heart has beaten more than 628,210,100 times!
That was my result when I did this quiz thing in FB. haha. wow~
Neways, it's been 4 days since I last updated my blog. woohoo~
Tuesday 25th of August 2009
Highlight(s) for the day:
- Crazy score in Bowling! (X) xD
- 1st time to bazaar ramadan
- 1st time to buka puasa with bowling people :D
2 days ago, went to tuition in Cekal.
Then, watched I love you Beth Cooper!
Silly movie.
Ok bah juga Aubrey. Haha.
After that, hung out in CPS Bowl.
And played bowling.
Gila! I duno what happened to me, but damn, i felt eyy yo gooooood~
Kan aubrey? HAHA.
Bowling was awesome. But only for that day.
It was my lucky day I guess? Hehe.
Around 5 sumtin, we went to bazaar.
That's when the fun part begins.
It was my 1st time to bazaar ramadan. Syok oh.
Was quite hot. But worth it.
A lot of foods oh.
From kuih(s) to martabak(s) to satay(s) to fried stuffs to..... more lah. Hee.
We tapau-ed a lot. I bought 20 chicken satays oh. Haha.
Ok, after that, we went back to CPS Bowl and went in to KK dart.
Aubrey and I felt awkward coz it's our 1st time, and the people in there were.....
well, not that close to us. Haha.
But what gives, we went in also.
6.30+ and we buka puasa. I forgot who baca doa.
I think it was coach K? Nvm. Hee.
It was my 1st time oh buka puasa. Cool~
Wednesday 26th of August 2009
Highlight(s) for the day:
- went bowling with Natalie
Yesterday, I thought it was goin to be another boring day for me.
I'm gonna stay at home.
Count the hours/days, like those who are in prison.
But my thought's wrong. Haha.
Natalie sms-ed me and asked "Free kah now?"
Mau bawa me go bowl pula.
She's been asking to play with her yesterday, but i was tired bah.
Played 3 games ady, then she baru come. Haha.
So, she fetched me few minutes before the clock strikes 1pm.
We bowled for like, an hour only oh. Haha.
3 games each. Hehe.
Score sucks lah compared to Tuesday. Huhu.
TODAY
Highlight(s) for the day:
- somethin terrible happened and God gave me few seconds to feel what blind people feels.
Darkness.
Stayed at home the whole day. Boring gila jo.
Sumtin happend though.
Daddy's comin back from peninsular later. Haha.
Welcome home daddy~
Smell the fresh air of Sabah.
Kiss the land when you stepped down from the plane will you? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment